Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

 


Key: C



 



   C                                      G                         



~ I'll be your dream I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy



F                                     G                                      C



I'll be your hope I'll be your love Be everything that you need



                                        G                                      F



I'll love you more with every breath Truly, madly, deeply do



                                  G



I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on



   Am                    G                        F                       G



A new beginning A reason for living A deeper meaning, yeah



 



                C                          G                          F                            G



* I want to stand with you on a mountain I want to bathe with you in the sea



             C                    G                F                        G



I want to lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me



 



C                                            G



And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,



F                                    G                                           C



I'll make a wish send it to heaven Then make you want to cry



                                      G                                F



The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty



                                           G



That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of



      Am                      G                      F                G



The highest powers In lonely hours The tears devour you *



 



F                Gsus4 G       F                   



Oh can you see it  baby? You don't have to close your eyes



Gsus4                    G              F                      Gsus4    G       C



'Cause it's standing right before you All that you need will surely come ~ *

 


No comments:

Post a Comment