Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Backstreet Boys - I'll Never Break Your Heart

 



Key: Bb



Capo 3 – Play G



 



        G                        Em



From the first day that I saw your smiling face



             C                                                D   C/D



Honey, I knew that we would be together forever



D                G                                 Em



Ooh, when I asked you out, you said no but I found out



           C                                                               D           C/D B/Eb



Darling that you'd been hurt You felt that you'd never love again



 



Em                    Em/Eb          Em/D                             A/C#



I deserve a try honey just once Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong



                  Bm7                            E7



You walked in, you were so quick to judge



      Am7   G/B Cmaj7        D7



But honey he's nothing like me



 




               G                                  Em



* I'll never break your heart I'll never make you cry



             C                      Bm7 E              Am7                        D7



I'd rather die than live without   you I'll give you all of me, honey, that's no lie



             G                         Em



I'll never break your heart I'll never make you cry



             C                      Bm7 E              Am7                        D7



I'd rather die than live without   you I'll give you all of me, honey, that's no lie



 



G                       Em



As time goes by, you will get to know me



   C                                           D                 C/D D



A little more better Girl that's the way love goes



       G                              Em



And I know you're afraid to let your feelings show



       C                                       D         C/D B/Eb



And I understand but girl it's time to let go ~



 



      Am7   G/B Cmaj7        C/D



But honey he's nothing like me, darling why can't you see *



 



Bm7     B7                           Em D Em



No way, no how I'll make you cry



Bm7     B7                           Em D Em



No way, no how I'll make you cry *



(play last * in G#)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment