Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Richard Marx - Can't Help Falling In Love

 

Key: G



 



G      D/F# Em       Am7 G     Dsus2/F# 



Wise man say only fools rush in



      C D     Em  C           Dsus4 D    G



But I  can’t help falling in love     with you



G      D/F# Em              Am7 G Dsus2/F#



Shall I       stay would it be     a sin



  C D        Em  C          Dsus4 D    G



If I, I can-t help falling in love    with you



 



  C              G/B   C                 G/B



* Like a river flows Surely to the sea



C         G/B         Am7             G             F (Dsus2/F#)



Darling so it goes Some things are meant to be



 



G    D/F# Em               Am7   G Dsus2/F#



Take my hand take my whole life to



      C D       Em  C           Dsus4 D   G



But I, I can’t help falling in love    with you * ~



(Play ~ in A)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment