Wednesday, February 12, 2014

N Sync - This I Promise You

 

Key: D

Capo 2 – Play C





G                         Am7        F                           Gsus4 G 



When the visions around you, Bring tears to your eyes



G                    Am7        F                       Gsus4 G



And all that surround you, Are secrets and lies



Dm7                      G



I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,



C                  G/B              Am7



Keeping your faith when it's gone



Dm7                                     Fm                      Gsus4 G



The one you should call, Was standing here all along



 



         C                  G/B                   Am7                       F



* And I will take you in my arms And hold you right where you belong



C/G                         G                  Fmaj7                   C



Till the day my life is through This I promise you This I promise you



 



G                     Am7 F                  Gsus4 G



I've loved you forever, In lifetimes before



G                         Am7 F                       Gsus4 G



And I promise you never Will you hurt anymore



 



  Dm7                     G



I give you my word I give you my heart (give you my heart)



C           G/B           Am7



This is a battle we've won



      Dm7                   Fm                   Gsus4 G



And with this vow, Forever has now begun



 



          C                                                        G/B



~ Just close your eyes (close your eyes) Each loving day (each loving day)



       Am7                           F



And know this feeling won't go away (no..)



C/G                         G                  Fmaj7                   C



Till the day my life is through This I promise you This I promise you



 



Dm7               G                               Dm7                   G



Over and over I fall (over and over I fall) When I hear you call



            C   G/B    F                    Dm7                     Gsus4 G



Without you in my life baby I just wouldn't be living at all



 



       D                  A/C#                 Bm7                       G                               



And I will take you in my arms And hold you right where you belong



D/A                         A                   Gmaj7



Till the day my life is through This I promise you baby





       D                              A/C#          Bm7                  G



Just close your eyes Each loving day I know this feeling won't go away



D/A                       A             Gmaj7



Every word I say is true This I promise you



D                          A             Gmaj7                        D 



Every word I say is true This I promise you Ooh, I promise you...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment