Saturday, June 7, 2014

Joo Yeong - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

 

Key: B

Capo 4 – Play G



 



    Gmaj7            D/F#               Em



If I had to live my life without you near me



      Em/D                  Cmaj7 G/B Am7                          D



The days would all be empty  The nights would seem so long



        Gmaj7         D/F#          Em



With you I see forever, oh, so clearly



  Em/D                    Cmaj7     G/B     Am7             D



I might have been in love before But it never felt this strong





         Cmaj7                       G/B



~ Our dreams are young and we both know



          B          B/Eb       Em7



They'll take us where we want to go



Am7              G/B                C                  Am7          C/D



Hold me now, touch me now I don't want to live without you



 



  Gmaj7                                C            



* Nothing's gonna change my love for you



       D7                                 B      



You oughta know by now how much I love you



Em  Em/D      A/C#              C                     C/D



One thing you can be sure of I'll never ask for more than your love



Gmaj7                                C



Nothing's gonna change my love for you



       D7                                 B



You oughta know by now how much I love you



Em                 Em/D         A/C#



The world may change my whole life through



      Am7                 C/D                      Gmaj7



But nothing's gonna change my love for you



 



Gmaj7        D/F#              Em



If the road ahead is not so easy



      Em/D                Cmaj7     G/B Am7               D



Our love will lead the way for us      Like a guiding star



Gmaj7            D/F#                  Em



I'll be there for you if you should need me



Em/D                  Cmaj7           G/B          Am7                  D



You don't have to change a thing I love you just the way you are



 



     Cmaj7                  G/B                    B           B/Eb   Em7



So come with me and share the view I'll help you see forever too



Am7              G/B                C                  Am7          C/D



Hold me now, touch me now I don't want to live without you *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment