Saturday, June 7, 2014

Adele - Skyfall

 

Key: Cm

Capo 3 – Play Am



 



Intro: lAm  F  lDm7       l x3



        lAm/B   lEsus4 E l



 



       Am         F Dm7                          Am   F      Dm7



This is the end    Hold your breath and count to ten



                      Am         F    Dm7                Am/B  Esus4 E



Feel the Earth move and then Hear my heart burst again



            Am         F D7 Dm7                                    Am F D7 



For this is the end         I've drowned and dreamt this moment



     Dm7       Am F      D7 Dm7                 Am/B Esus4 E



So overdue I owe them     Swept away I'm sto-    len



 



             Am      Am/G     F           F/E       Dm7 



* Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will stand tall



      Dm7/C Esus4/B E



And face it all        together



           Am      Am/G    F            F/E       D7



Let the sky fall When it crumbles We will stand tall



      D7/C   Esus4/B     E        Am F D7 Dm7    Am F D7 Dm7



And face it all together At Skyfall           At Skyfall



 



              Am          F    D7 Dm7                      Am          F D7



Skyfall is where we start A thousand miles and poles apart



          Dm7                     Am              F                          D7



Where worlds collide and days are dark You may have my number,



            Dm7               Am/B                            Esus4 E



you can take my name But you'll never have my heart *



 



                     Am                       F



Where you go I go What you see I see



              E7                                   Am



I know I'll never be me without the security



           F                            Am 



of your loving arms Keeping me from harm



              Am/B                              Esus4 E



Put your hand in my hand And we'll stand *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment