Saturday, June 7, 2014

John Legend - All of Me

 

Key: G#

Capo 1 – Play G



 



Intro: lEm lC  lG   lD   l x2



 



Em               C                              G



What would I do without your smart mouth?



                  D                                Em



Drawing me in, and you kicking me out



                     C                    G                D                 Em 



You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down



                    C                         G



What's going on in that beautiful mind



                 D                      Em 



I'm on your magical mystery ride



            C                    G                              D        Am



And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright



 



                            G            D                 Am



~ My head's under water But I'm breathing fine



                         G                 D



You're crazy and I'm out of my mind



 



             G                    Em



* 'Cause all of me Loves all of you



               C                                               D9               D



Love your curves and all your edges All your perfect imperfections



               G                          Em



Give your all to me I'll give my all to you



                C                                      D9                  D



You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose I'm winning



                         Em C   G  D                        Em C  G    D



'Cause I give you all    of me And you give me all    of you oh



 



Em            C                             G



How many times do I have to tell you



                          D                              Em



Even when you're crying you're beautiful too



                   C               G             D                           Em



The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood



                C                          G                         D



You're my downfall, you're my muse My worst distraction



                       Em                    C                G            D                Am



my rhythm and blues I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you ~ *



 



                     Am                    G               D                  Am



Give me all of you Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts



                    G             D



Risking it all, though it's hard *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment