Monday, December 9, 2013

Demi Lovato - Let It Go ("Frozen" OST)

 



Key: G



 



          G           Dsus4   Em7                    Cadd9



* Let it go Let it go Can’t hold you back anymore



        G           Dsus4        Em7                    Cadd9



Let it go Let it go Turn my back and slam the door



 



      Em7                              Cadd9                        D                   A7sus4 Am7



The snow blows white on the mountain tonight Not a footprint to be seen



   Em7              Cadd9         D                       A7



A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the Queen



Em7          Cadd9               D                     A7sus4 Am7



The wind is howling like the swirling storm inside



Em7                 D                       A7



Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried



 



D                                            Cadd9   



Don't let them in, don't let them see Be the good girl You always had to be



D                                              Cadd9        Cadd9



Conceal, don't feel Don't let them know Well, now they know *



 



       G      Dsus4       Em7    Cadd9



And here I stand And here I'll stay



         G          Dsus4 Cadd9



Let it go Let it go The cold never bothered me anyway



 



Em7                       Cadd9               D                      Em7



It's funny how some distance Makes everything seem small



            Em7                     Cadd9               D                A7sus4 A7



And the fears that once controlled me Can't get to me at all



Em7               Cadd9          D            Am7



Up here in the cold thin air I finally can breathe



  Em7          D                       Cadd9



I know left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve *



 



       G      Dsus4       Em7    Cadd9



And here I stand And here I'll stay



        G          Dsus4  Cadd9



Let it go Let it go The cold never bothered me anyway



 



G           Dsus4 Em7  Cadd9



Standing frozen in the life I've chosen



G            Dsus4    Em7          Cadd9



You won't find me, the past is so behind me



G        Dsus4 Em7 Cadd9



Buried in the snow



 



        G           D/F#     Em7                    Cadd9



Let it go Let it go Can’t hold you back anymore



        G           Dsus4        Em7                     Cadd9



Let it go Let it go Turn my back and slam the door



       G      G/F           Em7    Em/Eb



And here I stand And here I’ll stay



        G           Dsus4 Cadd9



Let it go Let it go The cold never bothered me anyway





lG     lD/F#  lEm7  lCadd9 l x4



 


No comments:

Post a Comment