Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lady Antebellum - I Run To You

 

Key: Eb



Capo 3 – Play C



 



Intro: lC   lG   lDm7 lF   l x2



 



  C  G      Dm7 F



I run from hate



               C                          G                      Dm7         F



I run from prejudice I run from pessimists, but I run too late



  C  G    Dm7        F              



I run my life or is it running me,



                  C                  G             Dm7             F



run from my past I run too fast or too slow it seems



          G                     Dm7          G                 Dm7 G



When lies become the truth That's when I run to you



 



  C                                             G



* This world keeps spinning faster Into a new disaster



      Dm7            F             G



so I run to you, I run to you baby



C                                              G                                     Dm7  F



When it all starts coming undone Baby, you're the only one I run to



           C G Dm7 F



I run to you



 



      C   G  Dm7  F 



We run on fumes



                   C                               G                Dm7               F



your life and mine Like the sands of time slippin' right on through



            G                   Dm7          G                Dm7 G



And our love's the only truth That's why I run to you *



 



F C/E G Am F C/E G    Am    F C/E G Am F G


              Whoa,    oh, I run to you



 



C                                             G



This world keeps spinning faster Into a new disaster



      Dm7            F             G



so I run to you, I run to you baby





C                                              G                                      Dm7



When it all starts coming undone Baby, you're the only one I run to



  F                G              C           G                    Dm7                          F



I run to you, I run to you, yeah Whoa, oh, I run to you I run to you girl, whoa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment