Thursday, September 26, 2013

Katy Perry - Part Of Me

 


Key: F



 



Dm                 F                   Bb  C



Days like this I want to drive away





Dm                       F                           Bb 



Pack my bags and watch your shadow fade





                 C               Dm                  F                   Bb



'Cause you chewed me up and spit me out Like I was poison in your mouth



       C          Dm                           F        



You took my light, you drained me down



              Bb                                 C



That was then and this is now Now look at me



 



  Dm           F                              Bb                                            C



* This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no



Dm           F                             Bb                                            C



This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no



Dm                                     F                                                Bb



Throw your sticks and stones Throw your bombs and your blows



                                             C



But you're not gonna break my soul



Dm           F                              Bb                                            C



This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me, no



 



Dm              F                        Bb  C



I just want to throw my phone away



Dm                  F                    Bb



Find out who is really there for me



                 C             Dm                     F                          Bb



'Cause you ripped me off, your love was cheap Was always tearing at the seams



  C   Dm                    F                          Bb                                  C



I fell deep, you let me drown But that was then and this is now Now look at me * 



 



C                                   Dm    F                                 C



Now look at me, I'm sparkling a firework, a dancing flame



                                        Dm       F                      C



You won't ever put me out again I'm glowing, oh woah



                                               Dm F                                C



So you can keep the diamond ring It don’t mean nothing anyway



   Dm                       F     C



In fact you can keep everything Yeah, yeah Except for me * *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment