Friday, August 29, 2014

AJ Rafael - Red Roses

 

Key: Bb



Capo 3 – Play G



 



G             D/F#                              D/F                            



There you are With your light brown hair



                          E7                    Am7



Apologize 'cause all that I did was stare



                         Am7/G#                         Am7/G



And no I'm not a creeper I swear that I'm a keeper



                        D7sus4        D      G



I'm just glad you noticed that I was there



               D/F#                              D/F



I got your name but I didn't get your number



                             E7                      Am7



So now I'm left with all this regret and wonder



                           Am7/G#                              Am7/G



Would you wanna see me Or would you wanna kiss me



                        D7sus4             



I'm getting way ahead of myself





   D    Em                     A7                   C            D7sus4 D  



~ But I can't get you off of my mind No I can't No I can't



 



            G                                      A7 



* Cause I wish I would've asked you out



                                    Am7



I wish I didn't have these doubts about myself



                  F                       D7sus4 D



For those 3 minutes that you stood in front of me



G                               A7                                    Am7



I wish I hadn't walked away I wish I had the guts to say



                               F                                      D7sus4 D         G



Would you be mine I wish I woulda asked you to be my   valentine 



A7                     Am7 F     Dsus4 D



Ooh Be my valentine   Yeah



 





      G    D/F#              D/F                          E7                               Am7



Uh, so I had one more chance To gather my thoughts and just spit it out



                                   Am7/G#                           Am7/G



But now I've missed the moment And now I'd never know if



                    D7sus4     D               G



You'll answer yes to the questions I ask



                 D/F#       D/F           E7                                   Am7



So now I'm here Without you I'm crushed cause I got these roses



               Am7/G#           Am7/G                     D7sus4     D



These red roses and God knows that I would've given them to you ~



 



Am7                 G/B                                 C                                       F



I hope that you notice That I'm still paintin' roses Or should I let this all go *

 

No comments:

Post a Comment