Friday, October 18, 2013

Honor Society - Where Are You Now

 



Key: C#

Capo 1 – Play C



 



          C                                                  G/B



To my favorite teacher, told me never give up



          Am7                                                  Am7/G



To my fifth grade crush, who I thought I really loved



          F                            G                                           C



To the guys I miss, and the girls we kissed Where are you now?



          C                                                           G/B



To my ex-best friends, don't know how we grew apart



          Am7                                                 Am7/G



To my favorite bands, and sing-alongs in my car



          F                      G                                    C



To the face I see in my memories Where are you now?



 



                        C                                   



* Where are you now? 'Cause I'm thinking of you



       G/B            Am7



You showed me how, how to live like I do



      Dm7                          G                   C (Am7 G/B)



If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am



 



          C                                                        G/B



To my first girlfriend I thought for sure was the one



          Am7                                               Am7/G



To my last girlfriend, sorry that I screwed it up



          F                                G                                          C



To the ones I loved, but didn't show it enough Where are you now? *



 



C                                        Am7     G/B



I know we'll never see those days again



C                                        Am7   G/B



And things will never be that way again



               C             Am7             F                                        G



But that's just how it goes, people change, but I know I won't forget you



 



          D                                                                 A/C#



To the ones who cared and who were there from the start



          Bm7                                                Bm7/A



To the love that left and took a piece of my heart



          G                                   A                                         D



To the few who'd swear I'd never go anywhere Where are you now?



 



                      D         



Where are you now? 'Cause I'm thinking of you



       A/C#          Bm7



You showed me how, how to live like I do



     Em7                           A                    Bm7 D



If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am



     Em7                            A                   Bm7 D



If it wasn't for you, I would never be who I am



     Em7                         A                               D



If it wasn't for you, I'd be nothing Where are you now?



 


No comments:

Post a Comment